The endopeel is one of the most important and revolutionary techniques of the XXI century in the field of aesthetic medicine and anti-aging, because it solves a big problem that surgery could not solve, which is the flaccidity of the skin that is caused by the passage of the years. Endopeel is the first lifting chemical based on carbolic acid and fatty acids, which generates an immediate lifting of muscle mass with a complete restitution of the same, achieving in a few minutes lifting any type of area of the face, neck, body and neckline.
With this technique, it is possible the re-tension of the tissues without surgeries, toning the muscles and maintaining the natural facial or body traits of the people.
- Elevation of the forehead - Horizontal lines. The gesture is not paralyzed. It keeps its expression.
- Lifting’s - The Endopeel technique is made with carbolic acid in its oily form (DocTNB®). Immediately lift the area where it is applied.
- Neck lifting.
- Lift the tip of the nose without invading it by only using the Endopeel technique in the muscle called the nose tip lifter.
- Narrowing the base of the nose, always working on the muscles. -Redefining the mandibular contour in cases where it is necessary to redefine the contour between the face and the neck.
- Lifting of fallen cheeks.
- Bands of platysma. Lifting the muscle from the upper chest to the lower jaw.
- Orbicular and peri-oral bar. Grooves in the eyes and from the nose to the chin.
- Lifting of the nasal groove (Endopeel is better than any filling) on the lower third of the face.
- Neck lift.
- Brachial lifting.
- Gluteopexia or gluteal lifting.
- Lifting of legs (inner thighs).
- Lifting of the inner part of the arms.
- Stretch of skin with cellulite.
- Stretching and lifting of the abdomen (if excess skin is not too much).
[kad_youtube url="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iuOV1M2RSR0" modestbranding="true"]