Ultrasounds emit vibratory and sound waves of different frequencies that are not perceptible by the human ear. These waves are applied through a head, which travels through the areas to be treated, either facial or body, in pulses or continuously, depending on the case. It is a treatment that does not involve pain or discomfort and is used for different purposes.
In aesthetics, the use of ultrasound is very broad, and its main facial and body benefits are:
- Tone and oxygenate the skin
- Improve the permeability of the skin (helps the penetration of the active principles of the face and body).
- To treat acne lesions
- For post-operative treatments (avoid encapsulation of breast implants or after liposuction to reduce edema and bruising).
- Combat cellulite and fluid retention
- Achieve good wound healing
- Help lymphatic drainage
- It is used for the treatment of varicose veins